This is actually how it goes
THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THE FANDOM
Maker, bless David Gaider for the mental images he sends into my head :)
Templars are dorks.
Reasons I want a Blackwall romance:
- He seems kind of like Alistair, except less awkward-teenage-boy-blushing-nerdiness and more classic-romance-novel-sweep-you-off-your-feet.
- He’ll probably have to go on his Calling either during the game, or shortly after the game. I am powered by tears.
- He’s older, experienced, deeply protective.
- Can you imagine this stoic, gruff, mountain of a man getting on one knee and handing you a flower? IMAGINE IT.
- Grey wardens hold no racial prejudice, and he takes the Grey Warden ideals to heart. He’d have no reason to be race-gated.
- Consider your Inquisitor propped up against his chest on a cold night in front of a fire, while he murmurs stories about the Grey Wardens of old…
8. He has a fucking Northern accent hot damn hell YEAH
lily evans running into class late and out of breath and saying “sorry im late i was… doing stuff.” james potter swaggering in after her and saying “im
[ ] single
[ ] taken
[x] stuck romancing the same asshole in a bioware game for the 900th time
Here’s some tips, of course nothing professional, but things I’ve learned myself.
Hope it helps some of you guys. ovo
(Source: , via dragon-hoard)
Things Solas is:
- Interested in elves
Things Solas is not:
- A beacon of homophobic sentiment
- Any less of a good character
- The death knell of LGBTQ+ representation in video games as we know it
- An anti-human racist (not that we know of, anyway)
- A collection of pixels meant to pander to your every whim
Sometimes, a cake is just a cake.